1. “If you don’t respect women for the rest of 356 days,
I am sure your 9 days of Navratri puja can’t make Durga Maa happy.”
2. “Maa Durga, the universal mother is the embodiment of power.
We bow to her to seek blessings on this auspicious occasion of Navratri.”
3. “I know that Goddess Durga is happy with me.
For She has made my life so rich with a friend like you!”
4. “Maa Durga Means she who is incomprehensible to reach happy Navaratri!!!”
5. “Devote yourself to the nine days festival of worshiping goddesses.”
Can’t Read! Watch Video
1. “I wish that Goddess Durga is always there to protect you from all problems in life.
May this Navratri be full of happiness and good health for you.”
2. “May Goddess Durga
provide you the strength
to overcome all obstacles in life.”
Read – 21 Krishna Janmashtami Quotes
3. “Let us make it a memorable Navratri by celebrating it with our friends and family and fasting and feasting together.
Warm greetings on the occasion of Navratri.”
4. “May Maa Durga is there with us holding our hands at each and every difficult step of our lives to protect us and keep us safe.
Warm wishes on Navratri.”